Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nutella Hot Chocolate

Do you want to know a confession? I hate winter. Yes, I love the holidays and the traditions and family all that. But I hate being cold and sick. (Has anyone else been 'kinda sick' for the last 2 months?) Anyway, there is one thing that always cures my winter blues. Hot drinks. Hot chocolate, tea. These things make me happy and they make my body feel good. So I leave you one of my go-to recipes of the season: Nutella Hot Chocolate.

Serves 1
Total Time: 5 Minutes

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons Nutella
Pinch of cinnamon (optional)

DIRECTIONS:

Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly to avoid scalding. Whisk in nutella and stir until fully incorporated. Once heated through, stir in cinnamon (if desired) and pour into a mug. 

Add marshmallows and/or whipped cream as desired. Be warm. 

No comments: